1. If you are unsure on how to use any equipment, you must read the guides on the Dock 5 and/ or seek advice from a qualified individual before using the equipment.
2. Nobody under the age if 16 can use the facility and no guests are permitted to use the facility. It is a resident gym only.
3. Residents are not permitted to being in external trainers into the facility
4. No equipment is to be taken outside of the gym
5. Bags are not permitted within the gym and correct attire must be worn. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops or work wear is not permitted.
6. You must not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics and/ or medication which may affect your ability to exercise safely.
7. Management reserve the right to remove access to the gym if it reasonably believes you are unfit and/ or abuse the facility.
8. As a curtesy to other residents, please wipe down the equipment after use.
9. Please ensure that you put any equipment or weights back in their original place when finished.
10. Please do not misuse the equipment or weights by dropping them on the floor.
11. Please refrain from taking photos/ videos within the gym which may identify other gym users.
12. ForLiving accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to residents’ personal property whilst visiting the gym.
13. Smoking, including e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited in the gym.
14. Pets are not allowed in the gym (other than an official aid dog)
15. Residents use the gym at their own risk.
16. No glass bottles to be used in the gym.